Therapeutic Boarding Schools for Girls in Wisconsin
Is it possible to send a troubled teenage girl to a boarding school that has a safe and structured program run by licensed and qualified professionals? It is! Plenty of moms and dads are discovering that enrolling their daughters into therapeutic boarding schools for girls in Wisconsin is having a transforming effect on their lives. They are extremely excited about the possibility of getting their struggling teens the professional therapy they need to overcome a number of mental health issues and emotional burdens.
Havenwood Academy, a boarding school for teen girls, can help them turn their lives around. Parents in Wisconsin with interest must contact 1-877-830-7012 to get details.
Why Select Havenwood Academy?
We are Havenwood, which is a one-of-a-kind residential school that meets a family’s basic needs for a safe, long-term therapy program. We are welcoming toward all kinds of teen girls, from Wisconsin and the Midwest to both coasts and every state in the country. Interestingly, because of our location, we adhere to some of the nation’s toughest laws when it comes to regulating teen resident schools and therapy programs. Wisconsin parents feel comfortable allowing us to work with their daughters at Havenwood Academy because of our fine reputation, our history of success, and our treatment approach.
Havenwood Academy has a full therapeutic and academic program that is designed to get each girl to her maximum potential. We have group and individual therapy, plus outdoor adventures, equine therapy and regular classes that help girls earn a degree. It’s no wonder that parents in Wisconsin and from across the country trust us with their children. We love to help kids get a glimpse of their own potential and guide them to see what makes them so special.
Wisconsin Troubled Teenager Statistics
Parents who believe their teenage girls will simply grow out of their bad behavior or who are too frightened to take any action should pay particular attention to some of the statistics coming out of Wisconsin in regards to teens and negative behavior.
- Of Wisconsin teen girls, 32% have had alcohol over the last thirty days.
- 15% of WI teenage girls confess to binge drinking in the past month.
- When asked if they have ever tried marijuana before, 30% of teen girls in Wisconsin said yes.
- Only 88 percent of Wisconsin teenage boys and girls graduate from HS.
- In the United States of America, Wisconsin ranks 34th in suicides.
While each of these numbers is heartbreaking, parents in Wisconsin have a chance to turn their daughter’s destructive habits around and encourage her to head in a new and better direction. Havenwood Academy staff members know what it takes to get teen girls to see their own potential and make better decisions for their future.
Ways That Therapeutic Boarding Schools for Girls in Wisconsin Do Help
Getting a teen girl to participate in a boarding therapy school is just the first step in whole healing. These residential therapy schools are ideal for getting teens with emotional and mental health struggles into a fully therapeutic environment. Conditions like ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, bipolar, abuse trauma, oppositional defiant disorder, adoption issues and more are all obstacles on the path to a successful and healthy adulthood. At a therapeutic school, professional staffers create a program that teachers girls how to live with and overcome their challenges.
Parents should investigate all that teen girls in Wisconsin have to look forward to at therapeutic boarding school:
- Group living conditions, where everyone is expected to pitch in with cleaning, cooking and chores.
- Group therapy and individual therapy with licensed counselors who have experience working with teen issues.
- Certified teachers who manage small classrooms and teach a range of subjects, all to get girls closer to earning their diplomas.
- Recreation therapy (often outdoor adventure or equine therapy) so the girls will learn to believe in themselves and develop relationships with others. They can also set and achieve goals and have some fun.
- Transition training is a key part of moving from adolescence to adulthood, so girls get lots of life lessons on everything from rebuilding family relationships to budgeting and applying to college or trade schools.
Parents who enroll their daughters in residential therapy schools like Havenwood Academy are amazed at the turnaround they witness in their teen’s habits and behavior. When their goas shift from just hanging out with bad friends to what they want to do with their lives, teens take control of their own destinies and really start to acquire the tools they will need to succeed.
Havenwood Academy is Perfect for Troubled Teen Girls From Wisconsin
Wisconsin parents don’t have to wait much longer to start seeing results in their teens because Havenwood Academy accepts applicants now and in the future. Our specialized program is just for troubled teen girls and it’s clear that we are open and accepting in assisting them to take their lives back. It’s never too late to give a troubled teen girl a second chance.
For more information on the Havenwood Academy programs, parents should contact 1-877-830-7012 for even more details.
Teens in Wisconsin From These Cities Should Check Out Havenwood Academy:
Madison, Milwaukee, Kenosha, Racine, Green Bay, Appleton, Waukesha, Oshkosh, Eau Claire, Sheboygan, La Crosse, Janesville, West Allis, Fond du Lac, Brookfield, New Berlin, Wausau, Greenfield, Beloit, Franklin and Oak Creek.