Therapeutic Boarding Schools for Girls in Minnesota
Minnesota teenage girls are generally in need of professional help when they are struggling with things like depression, anxiety, addiction, substance abuse, abandonment or abuse issues, bipolar, ADD/ADHD and self-esteem issues, among others. If Minnesota parents don’t know where else to turn, then Havenwood Academy should be the first place they look for rehabilitation.
To get details on one of the top therapeutic boarding schools for girls in Minnesota, parents can phone 1-877-830-7012 and request information on Havenwood Academy.
Parents Should Select Havenwood Academy
For any Minnesota parents that are looking for a fine residential school, Havenwood Academy ought to make the top of the list. With delightful programs that educate and heal girls in a secure school setting, Havenwood Academy takes the best of the teen help industry and increases the benefits. From top employees to a lovely location, Havenwood Academy makes teen healing achievable for even the most troubled teen girls.
Because Havenwood is only for girls, the teens are able to focus on their own issues and not on getting attention from others or muddling through social cliques. The administration and staff are experienced in dealing with teen girls and their emotional and mental health issues, and can really help them discover who they are and what they can become. Havenwood Academy makes it a great experience for girls and has helped hundreds of families from across the country.
Risky Behavior in Minnesota Troubled Teens
There are plenty of teenagers in Minnesota whose parents are not getting them the help they need. Minnesota teens will be faced with struggles, challenges, fear and frustration, they can encounter high risk behaviors and find themselves in trouble with other friends, the law and even harm themselves or others. Minnesota parents should take a look at these statistics from the state and the country:
- In the US, 17 percent of teenage girls drink before age 13.
- 35 percent of American teenage girls say they have abused alcohol in the past 30 days.
- In Minnesota, 5 percent of teens abuse prescription pain killers.
- Just 79 percent of teenagers in the state of MN graduate from a Minnesota high school.
- Rank for suicides in the country: 41st
When teenage girls in Minnesota need a residential care program that is comprehensive enough to deal with all kinds of emotional, mental health and behavioral problems, they should come to Havenwood Academy.
5 Things to Expect at a Therapeutic Boarding Schools for Girls in Minnesota
Sending a daughter to a residential therapy school is a big decision, and one that should be made after all kinds of research has been done on finding the right place and the right program. However, there are some similarities that the best therapeutic schools have in common, and parents who can spot these 5 characteristics in the boarding school of their choice can feel confident that they are doing the right thing.
- The staffers are all licensed, certified and experienced in working with adolescent issues and teen girls in particular.
- Regular therapy sessions, both individual and group meetings, are held to help teen girls identify their particular challenges and to work on strategies to overcome them.
- There are numerous recreation and extracurricular activities to help girls develop self-confidence, have fun and work with others.
- It’s an accredited school with experienced special education teachers that can help the teens achieve a diploma.
- The school is in a state that has strict regulatory rules and laws for the teen help industry programs that operate within it, ensuring that programs meet high standards.
There’s no doubt that the best therapy schools are the right place for troubled teen girls from Minnesota. Places like these are eagerly waiting to welcome girls with all kinds of troubles, because they really believe in their ability to motivate the teenage girls to leave their negative behavior behind and move forward into a healthier and happier life.
Choose Havenwood Academy Over Other Therapeutic Boarding Schools
It’s never too late for Minnesota parents to start communicating with Havenwood Academy in order to start the process of sending their daughters. With all the information available on the success of the program, its location, its benefits and the hundreds of success stories, parents have every reason to intervene in their teen’s life and help them start anew. Havenwood Academy is the right place for teens from Minnesota to be when traditional schools and home life simply are upside down.
All the information parents might want can be found at Havenwood Academy’s number: 1-877-830-7012.
Teens in these Minnesota Cities Can Enjoy Time At Havenwood Academy:
Saint Paul, Minneapolis, Bloomington, Duluth, Rochester, Plymouth, Maple Grove, Brooklyn Park, Woodbury, Eagan, St. Cloud, Coon Rapids, Burnsville, Apple Valley, Minnetonka, Edina, Lakeville and St. Louis Park.
Have a question?
Have a quick question about our residential treatment center? Leave us a message and we'll get back with you shortly. Click HERE to fill out our online assessment and see if your daughter is right for our program!