Therapeutic Boarding Schools For Girls In Alaska
If your teen daughter is not willing to listen to you and makes decisions that put her future and her health at risk, you may need to consider that she needs different help than you can provide at home. Full time programs, like residential treatment centers and therapeutic boarding schools are an ideal way for troubled teens to get the intensive guidance and coaching that they need to address their behavioral problems and approach life in a healthier way. At Havenwood Academy, our programs is designed with the needs of troubled teens in mind. We combine love, accountability and trust in order to provide and environment and experience that will help them make changes now that will benefit them for the rest of their lives. Our experienced, caring and dedicated staff is trained to help each girl find her potential and get a fresh start.
For information about our program and the benefits of our facility, call us today at 1-877-830-7012.
Why Should You Trust Havenwood Academy?
Our objective here at Havenwood Academy is to help each of our students recognize the underlying issues that are leading to her bad behavior and teach her the skills she needs to cope with daily triggers and temptations. We believe that long lasting solutions come from healing from the inside out and we have developed a curriculum that accomplishes that goal. We are particularly dedicated to promoting strong morals, good values and effective communication through personalized treatment plans, a family style environment and confidence boosting activities. We make every effort to ensure that our girls learn to develop their potential and become empowered to meet challenges.
We understand that getting to this point has been a long road, physically and emotionally, and finances are also a major consideration. Because most residential treatment programs are not paid for by insurance, it is difficult for many families to select a program for their teen that they can afford and have confidence in. We are happy to able to accept select insurance plans and offer more families the quality help and care they want for their daughter. Call us today to see if we can accept your insurance plan.
Issues faced by Alaska teens:
- 1st for suicide
- 11% abuse marijuana
- 14% drink alcohol
- 2309 juvenile arrests 2008
- 68% graduation rate
Why Is Our Program Unique?
Deciding which facility is the best solution for your troubled daughter can be intimidating, especially with the number of programs throughout the country that promise the best results. Our approach is developmentally suited to teens and the way that they learn and heal. The clinical and therapeutic methods we employ allows us to cater to the unique physical, emotional and medical needs for each girl. We also consider your daughter’s personality, history, goals, strengths and interests when we create her treatment strategy. Some of our benefits include:
- Therapy Modalities – A wide variety of therapy solutions are an ideal way to motivate troubled teens on a level that is personal and effective. We offer talk therapy in addition to more hands on opportunities like music, recreation, and art therapy.
- Department Collaboration – Each department within our facility works closely with the others to ensure that each staff member is on the same page about each student regarding dietary and clinical needs as well as education and therapy.
- Family Therapy – Family relationships are usually in tatters by the time a troubled teen attends our program and we feel that mending that rift is one of the most important parts of the healing process. We offer guidance for both teens and their parents so they can have the communication skills they need to move forward together as a family.
- Current Therapy Methods – We have a level of accreditation that allows us to offer forms of therapy that other programs can’t, including: cognitive behavioral therapy and dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT).
How Could Havenwood Academy Give Your Daughter A Fresh Start?
We are dedicated to ensuring that the surroundings we provide for our students is comforting while also being effective. Positive changes take time and the right kind of intervention and we have many years of experience and a staff that genuinely enjoys working with adolescents. We are certain that your daughter is capable of becoming healthier and more mature and we have been pleased to help hundreds of teens from Alaska and through the country turn their lives around for the better. Contact us today to discuss your daughter and the benefits of our program. 1-877-830-7012.
We Aid Families Throughout Alaska, Including:
Ketchikan, Wasilla, Bethel, Fairbanks, Anchorage, Sitka, Kodiak, Kenai, Juneau, Palmer, Nome, Barrow, Unalaska, Kotzebue, Valdez, Homer, Soldotna, Petersburg, Seward, Hooper, Craig, North Pole, Cordova, Dillingham, Akutan, Wrangell, Sand Point
Think Havenwood Might Be For You?
We encourage any visitors considering placing their daughter in treatment to fill out our online assessment as soon as possible. This two minute form will give our admissions team all the information needed to determine if your daughter is a good fit for our program.