Boots Camps And Military Schools for Girls In Utah
Wouldn’t it be wonderful if you could find a safe and secure place for your troubled Utah teenaged daughter to get the help she needs to straighten out her life? Many Utah parents who are frustrated with their teens mistakenly think that boot camps and military schools for girls in Utah can be a helpful and healing place, but they would be wrong.
Boot camps and military schools rarely have a therapeutic program, and may not even have an academic program. They are all about behavior modification, tough discipline and short-term results. A better alternative is a Utah therapeutic boarding school, which is a professional teen help program designed to turn troubled teen girls into strong young women. Havenwood Academy is one of the best in the state, and your teenage daughter will thrive here.
To learn more about Havenwood Academy and how we work with teen girls from across the country, please call us at 1-877-830-7012. Our representatives are standing by to answer all your questions.
Why Havenwood Academy?
We are a licensed all girls therapeutic boarding school and residential treatment center located in Southern Utah. Our experience in counseling teen girls is extensive and we know what it takes to get them the help they need. Havenwood Academy’s success comes from a comprehensive healing program where they get academic help, therapy, guidance and support from mentors and peers, and an emphasis on self-confidence and growth. It doesn’t take long for you and your teen to recognize the many benefits of attending Havenwood Academy.
Havenwood Academy is also unique in that it is located in Utah. Many Utah parents don’t know that their state is one of the best for therapeutic schools and treatment centers because of the strict state laws. Elsewhere, oversight and compliance are not quite as rigorous as they are in Utah. This means that places like Havenwood Academy are among the best in the country. That gives you a sense of peace and comfort like no other.
Common Problems Teen Girls in Utah Experience Without Therapeutic Schools
The staff at Havenwood Academy has many years of experience in helping girls from Utah and across the country in getting control of their lives. So many issues are at the forefront of teen lives—ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, low self-esteem, abuse, reactive attachment disorder, bipolar and more. These and other emotional and mental health issues can really affect your daughter’s behavior.
Here is a glimpse at some of the statistics for teens in Utah:
- Just 83% of teens in the state graduate from high school.
- 10% of Utah’s girls have gotten high in inhalants.
- 2% of teenage girls in Utah have tried cocaine.
- 5% of teen girls in Utah have smoked in the last month.
- 8% of Utah girls admit to drinking alcohol before age 13.
- 13% of teen girls in the state have had alcohol in the past 30 days.
- Utah ranks fifth in the nation for teenage suicides.
Clearly, teenagers are hurting and in need of professional intervention. Parents who want to make sure their teenage girls are not one of these numbers should act quickly to find them a quality facility where they can turn things around. Getting away from their current bad habits and into a therapeutic boarding school where they can start over is the best thing parents can do.
Benefits of Boarding School Over Boot Camps and Military Schools in Utah
It may be tempting for Utah parents to put their daughters into the first program they encounter, but they will be much happier if they look for an accredited treatment center with a long history of success. Havenwood Academy is a fine institution that is dedicated to getting Utah girls what they need to heal and plan out a brighter future.
Here are just a few things that make therapeutic boarding schools better than boot camps and military boarding schools in Utah:
- Boarding schools allow girls to take high school classes to earn credits that go toward a high school diploma.
- Certified teachers instruct the classes and provide all kinds of assistance for girls at every level.
- Licensed therapists will work with each girl on her emotional and mental health challenges, guiding them toward better coping skills and a more positive outlook.
- Extracurricular activities motivate girls to develop talents, show off their strengths and make new friends that have a positive influence on them.
- Many schools have outdoor recreation therapy in the form of adventure therapy, equine therapy and more.
- The top schools use experiential therapy where the teens participate in their own healing and overcome their old problems with new solutions.
- The positive peer pressure the girls experience at these schools teaches communication, problem solving, personal growth, goal setting and support.
- The all girl aspect removes a lot of distractions that take place in a traditional school setting and gives teenagers a chance to be themselves, out of the drama that co-ed situations often ignite.
Therapeutic boarding schools are more successful than boot camps and military schools in Utah because they combine caring and discipline, which is exactly what teen girls need to find the strength inside to succeed. Havenwood Academy works hard to create an honest, caring and supportive environment where all girls can belong, no matter what their background or their current diagnoses.
Havenwood Academy Should Be Your Top Choice for a Therapeutic Boarding School
Havenwood Academy really believes in family and we’ve created a program that treats teens and mentors with the respect and admiration of a strong family. Our goal has always been to help teen girls who struggle, and our greatest joy is seeing them emerge on the other side of a difficult path as healthy, happy women. No teen girl is too far gone that she can’t reap the same results when attending Havenwood Academy.
Lastly, if the price of therapeutic boarding schools is scaring you away and you feel like all you can afford are boot camps and military schools in Utah, let us inform you of our unique billing options. Because we are a specialized treatment facility, we can bill the family health insurance for some or most of the cost. Utah parents who are concerned about whether or not they can afford Havenwood Academy should really talk to our financial consultants, who will help them figure out a true cost that isn’t all out of pocket.
Utah parents who desire to learn more about our outstanding program should definitely call Havenwood Academy at 1-877-830-7012 today to learn more. We know that we can help your Utah teenage girl start a new and improved chapter in life.
Havenwood Academy Helps Girls in Utah From These Cities and More:
Salt Lake City, Cedar City, Provo, St. George, Orem, Ogden, Clearfield, Moab, Price, Logan, Layton, Heber, Park City, Morgan, Bountiful, Farmington, Bluff, Blanding, Roosevelt, Vernal and more.