Boot Camps And Military Schools for Girls In North Carolina
When your teen is placing her physical or emotional health at risk through her defiant behavior, it could be time for more intensive intervention. While the boot camps and military schools in North Carolina might immediately come to mind as a way to correct behavioral problems, such solutions are short term at best and damaging at worst. Havenwood Academy is a full service therapeutic boarding school for teen girls that need help turning their lives around and learning how to make better choices. Through skills therapeutic approaches and hands on experiences, we offer an ideal environment for troubled teen girls. Our private and safe location is both beautiful and perfect for the outdoor activities that build health and confidence. If you are searching for a program that will help your teen girl, we can offer a loving, safe and experienced environment that has already proven itself successful for hundreds of girls.
We are here to discuss your daughter and her unique needs. Call us today at 1-877-830-7012.
Why Is Havenwood Academy Such An Effective Option?
Teen girls often subscribe to a personal belief that they are “bad” based on the decisions they have made. We feel that each troubled teen girl has limitless potential and just needs the right kind of help and support to discover it. The safe, but structured surroundings that we provide are unlike anything you can recreate at home. When you remove many of the distractions and triggers of everyday life, teens are better able to be receptive to therapy and making personal changes for a happier and more positive lifestyle.
We realize that the financial consideration of placing your teen in a full time facility is substantial. We strive to help those considering our program by offering coverage through insurance. We are credited as a medical program as well as a teen help facility, parents may have help covering or offsetting the cost of getting their girl the quality help she needs. This status also allows us to offer more therapy than other facilities and you can be sure that your teen is getting all of her needs met as she worked her way through our curriculum. Contact us to help determine whether your family insurance plan covers services with us.
Issues Teens In North Carolina Deal With
For Teens in North Carolina:
- 14.5% drink alcohol and over 8% binge drink
- 8% regularly abuse marijuana
- 34th for suicide.
- 49.8% adolescent pregnancy rate
- In 2008, there were over 2000 teen arrests for substance abuse, property crime and violence.
- 86% high school graduates.
At Havenwood Academy, our curriculum encompasses a wide variety of therapeutic approaches. Through experienced care, we have developed a program that incorporates love, accountability and trust. We have successfully helped hundreds of girls from North Carolina and throughout the country discover their strength and gain the skills they need to be mature and healthy individuals. Some of the benefits we offer are:
- Experiential therapy options such as equine therapy, music and art in addition to the more traditional talk and individual therapy.
- We have a very family-based facility and we work to make sure that our students are able to practice positive new skills in surroundings similar to the one at home. This helps them improve their interaction and communication skills while becoming familiar and comfortable with their role in the family unit.
- We provide an accredited academic program so our students can maintain their educational trajectory or receive the help she needs to succeed. Credits that our students earn are transferrable to other state schools.
- We have developed a positive peer culture and encourage our students to practice leadership skills while also participating in teamwork.
We Are A More Effective Option Than The Military Schools and Boot Camps In North Carolina
We understand that sending your daughter away for behavioral intervention is difficult, which is why we have designed our program to offer you peace of mind. We are committed to making sure that our students get the help they need and that parents and families are also given the support that can help them be a positive influence for her when she returns home and must reintegrate back into daily life. We look forward to talking with you and helping you find the solution for your family. Call us today at 1-877-830-7012.
We Have Helped Many Families Throughout North Carolina, Including:
Almance, Burlington, Swepsonville, Graham, Ossipee, Elon, Mebane, Haw River, Green Level, Charlotte, Greenville, Greensboro, Cary, Durham, Raleigh, Fayetteville, Wilmington, High Point, Winston-Salem, Gastonia, Wilson, Huntersville, Jacksonville, Rocky Mount, Hickory, Burlington, Concord
Think Havenwood Might Be For You?
We encourage any visitors considering placing their daughter in treatment to fill out our online assessment as soon as possible. This two minute form will give our admissions team all the information needed to determine if your daughter is a good fit for our program.